We Help You Make Smart Decisions — Based on Your Budget, Your Style, and Your Priorities
At Sherman Homes Construction, our number one priority is building a home you love… for a price you can afford. To accomplish that, we organized our business to efficiently transform your vision and dreams into a beautiful new home.
To minimize stress, save time, and manage costs, we offer the following:
① Semi-Custom Home Designs
Save a ton of time and money by customizing one of our popular, pre-designed home plans.
- Select and customize one of our 10 different floor plans.
- Cuts $10,000 to $25,000 off design and engineering costs.
- Shortens move-in time by 3 to 6 months, or more.
- Simplifies decision-making and reduces shopping time.
The fastest and least expensive path to a beautiful new home.
② Pre-Construction, Cost/Benefit Consulting
Transform your vision and dreams into a firm budget and construction plan.
- Establish a realistic, whole-project budget.
- Locate a good lot that will fit your budget (if you don’t already have one).
- Determine architectural style; key features, amenities, and finishes.
- Manage home design and engineering professionals so they stay on budget.
- Secure a construction contract and construction financing.
- Prepare and submit permit packages to required agencies.
The proven way to minimize costs, delays, and surprises—and build the best possible home, for you.
③ Experienced Design / Build Team
Over 120 years of combined experience in design, construction, and business management.
- Team leaders have built over 200 homes.
- Consultants, strategic planners, and problem solvers.
- Design Team has over 50 years of home building experience.
- Includes master carpenters and seasoned project managers.
- Fully vetted, licensed, and insured subcontractors.
Approved builder with construction lenders Umpqua Bank and U.S. Bank.
④ Efficient, Low-Drama Construction Process
Detailed planning and diligent management minimizes surprises, do-overs, and delays.
- Frequent phone, email, and or text communications to keep you informed.
- Dedicated subcontractors and employees coordinate schedules for optimal work flow.
- Periodic on-site client meetings to review progress, make decisions, and discuss next steps.
- Builder Trend construction management software streamlines scheduling, ordering, changes, and client communications.
- Clients can view construction schedule and photos, and approve changes and materials selections on their Smart Phone or desktop computer.
- Our team works quickly and tirelessly until your home is completely finished, totally cleaned, and move-in ready.
We design and build custom homes and remodels in Northern California, especially in the Gold Country. We serve Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, and Butte counties. Although we build many custom homes near our office in Meadow Vista, we build homes from Rocklin to Truckee and from El Dorado Hills to Paradise.
We also renovate kitchens and baths as well as building outdoor kitchens, patios, pools, garages, shops, and barns.
We Make Custom Home Building as Fast, Easy, and Fun as Possible, for You.
To Learn About Our Leadership Team